The ELS® Language Center is ideal for students or professionals who want to learn English quickly and effectively, while experiencing life in the United States, Canada or Australia. ELS ® programs offer flexible schedules, the opportunity to practice English in and outside the classroom and also time to learn the host country and its people.
English courses for all needs
No matter what your level of fluency or objectives, there is a program just right for you.
- There are more than 60 ELS® Language Centers, most are located within university campuses in the United States, so that students can learn the language in a university environment. Upon successful completion of ELS® language program, more than 650 universities recognize this program as proof of English language proficiency required as a condition of admission.
- Academic programs to prepare for studying English and / or preparation for the exam TOEFL ® iBT.
- Executive programs for business professionals.
- Learning vacation programs to acquire thorough knowledge about the language and culture while enjoying your vacation.
- ELS® Language School Programs :
- Intensive English – Academic English
- Intensive English – General English
- TOEFL® iBT preparation programs
- Business English
- Summer and youth programs
You choose the program, we take care of the details
ELS® Programs are offered in more than 60 attractive locations in the United States, Canada and Australia. You can stay on a college campus or in one of our centers. No matter which option you choose, ELS® will organize the trip to your destination.
ELS® Language Centers in the United States are accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training) - agency recognized by the Secretary of Education, which aims to improve continuing education officially recognized in the United States.
ELS® Schools are accredited to offer the following programs: intensive, semi-intensive programs, comprehensive programs of preparation TOEFL® iBT, the "American Explorer" Business English programs, CELTA program (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) for teachers who want to teach English and special programs. This institution is authorized under federal law of the United States to enroll foreign nonimmigrant students.
The locations and programs in Canada are accredited by Canada Languages. Universal Education Centre Pty Ltd CRICOS Code: 00053J.